Vehicle costs: 2nd highest expense for companies
Vehicle costs and, more broadly, mobility represent the second-highest expense for companies after payroll. Analysing and optimising these costs improves cost effectiveness. For this purpose, Smartfleet 360 provides you with a fleet management tool that you can use to optimise costs in every area, from your Car Policy to renewal management.
- Smartfleet 360 provides a 360° approach to fleet management
- for maximum impact on vehicle costs
An action at 3 levels
1. BEFORE ENTRY INTO SERVICE:
- DEFINING THE CAR POLICY
The choice of vehicle is the first key component of fleet management. Several factors need to be taken into account, such as fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, and estimated depreciation, etc.
To assist the fleet manager in this decision-making process, Smartfleet 360 offers an exhaustive catalogue thanks to connection to the JATO database.
With this built-in search engine, the Smartfleet 360 tool allows you to easily define your Car Policy based on informed choices.
- ELECTRONIC QUOTE REQUESTS
Our services platform also allows you to request quotes directly from the service providers of your choice, based on your previously-defined criteria. All you have to do is select the most advantageous offer!
- WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT
The validation process and keeping track of orders, allocations and deliveries are fastidious and time-consuming tasks for the fleet manager. The Smartfleet 360 services platform allows the workflow progress to be monitored for each vehicle up until its effective entry into service, and provides immediate alerts in case of delays or anomalies.
2. DURING VEHICLE SERVICE LIFE:
- COST ANALYSIS:
Using synthetic dashboards, the Smartfleet 360 platform gives you an instant snapshot of your cost structure. Thanks to interconnection with your various internal and external information systems via the “Smartfleet 360 Hub”, the platform collects and compiles all of the cost items.
Providing more than just analysis, Smartfleet 360 alerts you in the event of an anomaly and advises you on the actions to take to reduce any budgetary impact.
- OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT:
- Alerts regarding maintenance and regulatory checks
- Tracking trajectories and mileage in real time
- Managing and keeping records of repairs / work
- Parametrisable pre-alerts
- Alerts by SMS or email
- Managing accidents
- Managing fines (ANTAI connection)
- Managing repairs / work and incidents
- Calculating company car tax (TVS) and posting on CERFA
- Managing in-kind taxes (AEN) and non-deductible amortizations
- Cost tracking and analysis (TCO, running cost per mile)
- Managing mileage limits
- Managing contracts
- Internal / external invoicing
3. RENEWAL MANAGEMENT:
This 3 step completes the virtuous cycle!
At the end of a cycle, the platform take you through the renewal process:
- Selecting replacement vehicles according to your criteria
- Requesting electronic quotes
- Managing the various internal/external processes up to entry into service
- Closely managing the technical, administrative, and financial aspects throughout the vehicle service cycle
In addition to our fleet management tool, Smartfleet 360 also offers the following options: integration of your vehicles/drivers and integration of the costs (petrol, insurance, etc.) in order to deliver you a fully-operational pre-parametrised platform.